Rules of Engagement
- This blog accepts ALL genres of Rumbelle fanfiction!
- A lot of us are great writers, but if you are going to be posting anything longer than 100 words, I ask you place it under a READ MORE cut. If you don’t know how to do this, go to the help section of tumblr, please. Let’s be considerate of each others’ dashboards!
- Please keep a sensitive mind when you are submitting work. If it is NSFW material, please indicate this before the cut.
- Tag your posts! If you want your fans to follow you, include your username in the tag!
- NO BASHING, FLAMING, OR NAME-CALLING. If you violate the terms, I will personally feed you to the Kraken, and she likes to pick her teeth with the bones of her meals. This is a war of the HEARTS, so I don’t want to see meanness. Polite critiquing is fine if you want to reblog it, but please use discretion. We’re not here to hurt each others’ feelings about our writing techniques. All art is quality, especially to the artist who made it. Keep this in mind, and let’s play nice, dearies.
- Fluff IS an acceptable way to induce tears (we like to call this the Medic Station). I’ve had people tell me sometimes it’s even more effective.
- If you’re going to write Fluff, please tag it as such.
- We will be having CHALLENGES in this war, because I don’t find it hard enough, BAHAHA! Stay tuned for the details on this, they will be coming WEEKLY every Sunday after each episode.
» posted 1 year ago with 2 notes